About the Program:
B. Tech – (Computer Science Engineering) is 4 years, 8 semesters undergraduate program in which students learn how to solve problems using computers. The most important aspect of Computer Science and Engineering is problem solving, an essential skill for life.
Students study the design, development and analysis of software and hardware used to solve problems in a variety of business, scientific and social contexts. Because computers solve problems to serve people, there is a significant human side to computer science as well.
Courses in computer science and engineering include introduction to programming, introduction to algorithms and data structures, computer architecture, operating systems, computer networks, parallel computing, embedded systems, algorithms design, circuit analysis and electronics, digital logic and processor design, computer graphics, machine learning, natural language processing.
STATISTICAL ANALYSIS REGARDING B.TECH – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE:
AI (AI) is poised to disrupt our world. AI presents opportunities to enrich and supplement human intelligence and enrich the way people live and work.
1) AI might just be the sole largest technology revolution of our live times, with many industries aggressively investing in AI solutions, global investments are forecasted to understand a compound annual rate of growth (CAGR) of fifty .1% to realize USD57.6 billion in 2021
2) 133 million new jobs created by AI by 2022, consistent with the world Economic Forum’s statistics.
3) The worldwide AI market size to realize $169,411.8 million in 2025.
4) The synthetic intelligence in cyber security market is projected to realize USD 38.2 billion by 2026.
5) Countries round the world like, China and U.K. estimate that 26% and 10% of their GDPs respectively in 2030 are becoming to be sourced from AI-related activities and businesses.
6) NITI Aayog has decided to concentrate on five sectors that are envisioned to profit the foremost from AI in solving societal needs: a) Healthcare, b) Agriculture, c) Education, d) Smart Cities and Infrastructure, and e) Smart Mobility and Transportation
- System Analyst and Designer
- Database Administrator
- Hardware Engineers
- Networking Engineers
- Software Developers
- Testing Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
BEST SALARY RANGES OFFERED BY INDUSTRY TO B.TECH-(CSE):
1. Amazon (New Delhi): ₹500,000–700,000/year.
2. Accenture (Bengaluru): ₹600,000– 800,000/year.
3. Bosch Group (Bengaluru): ₹400,000–2,400,000/year.
4. Adobe (Greater Noida): ₹1,200,000–1,400,000/year.
5.JPMorgan Chase & Co. (Hyderabad): ₹3,000,000–6,000,000/year.
* awaiting Approval & Affiliation