Digital marketing is the marketing component that uses digital technologies based on the Internet and online, such as desktop computers, mobile phones, and other digital media and platforms, to promote products and services.
During this era it has changed the use of marketing technology by brands and businesses. With digital media increasingly being integrated into marketing strategies and daily life, and with people increasingly using digital devices instead of visiting shops physically , digital marketing campaigns have become widespread, using combinations of
- Search Engine Optimization ( SEO),
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing ,
- Influencer Marketing,
- Content Integration, Campaign Marketing,
- Data-driven Marketing,
- E-commerce marketing, Social Media Marketing,
- Optimisation of Social Media,
- Direct E-mail Marketing, Interactive Advertising, E-books, and Optical disks and games have become common place.
COURSE JOB SCOPE
In online marketing people use Internet as the major source of information. In recent times, the most sought-after career opportunity is in digital marketing. Statistics show that digital marketing industry is booming worldwide – in last few years Digital Marketing has witnessed an exponential growth and it is expected to generate over 20 Lac jobs per year. Globally, it has generated 49000 qualitative digital marketing jobs in the year gone by. However, 91% of top employers consider certification as key hiring criteria, while 48% are willing to offer a higher salary to certified candidates. So, internet marketing training proves highly rewarding for you during the hiring process.There is a massive job scope in digital marketing and it is the magic tool for brands and businesses.With the increase in the use of mobile phones and internet, the demand for digital marketing is increased exponentially.
In Digital Marketing, more and more jobs are being generated on daily basis and this industry provides employment to many youngsters and experienced people as well.
COURSE SALARY RANGE
1. Digital Marketing Freshers
Salary Range: Rs.3,67,503 (1 – 4 years of experience)
2. Digital Marketing Executive:
Salary Range: Rs.8, 35,000 (5 – 9 years of experience)
3. Digital Marketing Specialist:
SalaryRange:23k to 26k per month.
4. Digital Marketing Manager:
Salary Range: Rs.4,00,000 – Rs.18,00,000 (4 – 8 years of experience)
5. Email Marketing Executive:
Salary Range :around23k per month
6. Google Ads Marketer:
Salary Range:approx. 31k.
7. SEO Specialist
Salary Range: Rs.2,20,000 (1 – 2 years of experience)
It can grow up to Rs.8,00,000 for managerial levels.
SEO Interns can be paid about Rs.15,000 per month
8. Social Media Marketing Specialist
Salary Range: Rs.1,50,000 – Rs.3,50,000 (0 – 3 years of experience)
Social Media Marketing Specialist salary in India: Rs.5,60,000 – Rs.10,00,000 depending on experience and expertise.
9. Content Marketing (Head, Manager, Executive)
Salary Range: Rs.2,00,000 – Rs.4,00,000 (0 – 3 years of experience)
It can grow up to Rs.5,00,000 for managerial levels.
Average Content Marketing Manager Salary in India: Rs.6,50,000
COURSE JOB ROLES
Junior &Mid Level Career Options
- Junior &Mid Level Career Options
- Digital marketing intern
- Digital marketing executive
- SEO Executive
- Link Building specialist
- Social media specialist
- Google Ads specialist
- Email marketing specialist
- Web Analyst
- Online reputation executive
- Content marketing executive
- Inbound marketer
Higher Level Digital Marketing Job Titles
- Digital marketing strategist
- Digital marketing manager
- Social media manager
- Digital Marketing Head
- Paid Advertising manager
- Digital Branding Head
- Content writer