B. Tech – (Artificial Intelligence) is 4 years,8 semester undergraduate program with advanced learning solutions imparting knowledge of advanced innovations of AI .
“Back within the 1950s, the fathers of the planet Minsky and McCarthy described AI as any task performed by a program or a machine.”
AI (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions. This specialization is meant to enable students to form intelligent machines, software’s, or applications with cutting-edge, analytics and visualization technologies. the foremost goal of AI (AI) including systems that analyze past sales data to predict customer behavior (financial management), recognize faces or spoken speech, optimize robot behavior so as that a task are often completed using minimum resources.
Communication Skills, Math’s, Introduction of AI,Programming and Logic Building skills, Operating Systems, DBMS, Signal Processing, Introduction to Drones, algebra , Data Structures, Computer Architecture ,Algorithms, Robotics, informatics , Deep learning, Introduction to Brain and Neuroscience, Introduction to Industry 4.0,Computer Networks, Data Visualization, and other prominent subjects related AI with Advanced AI electives these subjects are pursued by the scholars from 1st semester to 8th semester in conjunction with 2 projects , 1 mini-project in or after 6 semester and 1 final project in 8 semester.
SATISTICAL ANALYSIS REGARDING B.TECH – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE:
AI (AI) is poised to disrupt our world. AI presents opportunities to enrich and supplement human intelligence and enrich the way people live and work.
1) AI might just be the sole largest technology revolution of our live times, with many industries aggressively investing in AI solutions, global investments are forecasted to understand a compound annual rate of growth (CAGR) of fifty .1% to realize USD57.6 billion in 2021
2) 133 million new jobs created by AI by 2022, consistent with the world Economic Forum’s statistics.
3) The worldwide AI market size to realize $169,411.8 million in 2025.
4) The synthetic intelligence in cyber security market is projected to realize USD 38.2 billion by 2026.
5) Countries round the world like, China and U.K. estimate that 26% and 10% of their GDPs respectively in 2030 are becoming to be sourced from AI-related activities and businesses.
6) NITI Aayog has decided to concentrate on five sectors that are envisioned to profit the foremost from AI in solving societal needs: a) Healthcare, b) Agriculture, c) Education, d) Smart Cities and Infrastructure, and e) Smart Mobility and Transportation.
BEST SALARY RANGES OFFERED BY INDUSTRY TO B.TECH-(AI):
1. Amazon (New Delhi): ₹500,000–700,000/year.
2. Accenture (Bengaluru): ₹600,000– 800,000/year.
3. Bosch Group (Bengaluru): ₹400,000–2,400,000/year.
4. Adobe (Greater Noida): ₹1,200,000–1,400,000/year.
5.JPMorgan Chase & Co. (Hyderabad): ₹3,000,000–6,000,000/year.
* awaiting Approval & Affiliation