B.Tech AI & ML is 4 years, 8 semester undergraduate programme, imparting knowledge of advanced innovations of AI & machine learning. “Back within the 1950s, the fathers of the sector Minsky and McCarthy described AI as any task performed by a program or a machine.” AI (AI) refers to the machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions. “Alan Turing stated in 1947 that “What we would like may be a machine which will learn from experience.” Machine learning (ML) is that the study of computer algorithms that improve automatically through experience]. it’s seen as a subset of AI .
SYLLABUS B.TECH CSE-(AI&ML):
Communication Skills, Maths, Introduction of AI, Programming and Logic Building skills, Data Science and Machine Learning, Python Programming, Java Programming, Advance Java Programming, Operating Systems, DBMS, Introduction to Machine learning, Signal Processing, Introduction to Drones, algebra , Data Structures, Computer Architecture ,Algorithms, Robotics, informatics , Deep learning, Introduction to Brain and Neuroscience, Introduction to Industry 4.0, IOT, Computer Networks, Data Visualisation, and other prominent subjects related AI with Advanced AI electives. Pursued by the scholars from 1st semester to 8th semester along side 2 projects , 1 mini-project in or after 6 semester and 1 final project in 8 semester.
SATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF B.TECH CSE– (AI & ML):
1) AI market is predicted to grow from USD 21.46 Billion in 2018 to USD 190.61 Billion by 2025.
2) Machine Learning (ML), globally recognized as a key driver of digital transformation, are going to be liable for cumulative investments of $58 billion by the top of 2021.
3) Neural networks market are going to be worth over $23 billion in 2024. AI hence generating lakhs of vacancies for skilled professionals by 2020.
4) AI might just be the only largest technology revolution of our live times, with many industries aggressively investing in cognitive and AI solutions, global investments are forecast to realize a compound annual rate of growth (CAGR) of fifty .1% to succeed in USD57.6 billion in 2021.
5) 133 million new jobs created by AI by 2022-World Economic Forum’s (WEF).
6) The worldwide AI market size is predicted to succeed in $169,411.8 million in 2025.
7) The synthetic intelligence in cyber security market is projected to succeed in USD 38.2 billion by 2026 from USD 8.8 billion in 2019.
8) China and U.K. estimate that 26% and 10% of their GDPs respectively in 2030 are going to be sourced from AI-related activities and businesses.
9) Moreover, research from MarketsandMarkets depicts, by 2022, the expansion in machine learning market size are going to be USD 8.81 Billion.
10) Machine Learning is one among the foremost popular career choices, Consistent with Indeed, Machine Learning Engineer. is that the Best Job of 2019 with a 344% growth and a mean base salary of $146,085 per annum .
11) Gartner depicts that AI/ML is predicted to pave the way for on the brink of 2.3 million jobs by the year 2026.
BEST JOB ROLES IN B.TECH CSE(AI&ML):
1. Machine Learning Engineer
2. Big Data & AI Architect
3. Big Data Scientist
4. AI Engineer
5. Research Engineer – AI
6. Data and AI Consultant
7. Robotics Professional
9. IoT Architect
10. Machine Learning Engineer
11. Machine Learning Architect
SALARY QUOTIENT @B.TECH-(AI&ML):
1. Amazon (New Delhi): ₹500,000–700,000/year.
2. Accenture (Bengaluru): ₹600,000–800,000/year.
3. Bosch Group (Bengaluru): ₹400,000–2,400,000/year.
4. Adobe (Greater Noida): ₹1,200,000–1,400,000/year.
5. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (Hyderabad): ₹3,000,000–6,000,000/year.
* awaiting Approval & Affiliation