Dr. R. Srinivasu is always eager to enrich his knowledge base and contribute towards the growth of the society. He is involved in Statistical Analysis, Data Analysis, Research, Teaching and Training
Teaching & Research Experience: 18 years +
Statistical Analysis, Data Analysis, Research, Teaching and Training
- Course Faculty for IIM Ahmedabad
Taught Middle & Senior level Professionals belonging to various Organizations, at a sponsored Study centre at Banjara Hills, Hyderabad a paper on “Probability & Statistics” also guided them in pursuing their projects by analyzing data pertaining to their area of Study, using various Statistical tools and techniques such as SPSS 15e , SAS 9.1, Mini-tab, Stat-tab etc.,
- Visiting Faculty for ICFAI – INC , Hyderabad for CFA & MBA
- Approved Project Guide for Dr BRAOU / IGNOU
Gained expertise on teaching the following subjects that have helped me in developing my analytical skills, which have given me an extra edge to further sharpen my skills in the areas of Training & Consultancy
- Operations Research (O.R)
- Probability and Statistics (P&S)
- Discrete Mathematics (D.M)
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations and Production Management
- Engineering Statistics
- Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions
- Research Methodology & Statistical Analysis
- Marketing Research,
- Quantitative Techniques for Decision Making
- Econometrics, etc.,
- Taught and trained the nuances and usage of Statistical tools and Data Analysis, for IIM-A students, many of them were of the rank of Manager, Sr.Manager upto Vice Presidents of various Organizations.
- Guided several Professional Students of MBA, MCA & M.Com in pursuing their summer projects, which added to their personal & Professional growth in the Industry. Some of the projects are as under :-
- Consumer Sensitivity Analysis in Amul Diary
- Product Promotion Statistical Analysis in Ramasundaram Financial Products & Services Ltd.
- Financial Risk Analysis in Twincities.com
- Conducted Capital Budgets Risk Analysis in S.B.I. ATM centres
- Market Research Analysis in Credit Cards Marketing
- Some Constructions of Second and Third Order Slope Rotatability Designs ( My Research work concept in M.Phil )
- Helping M/s V Consultants, and M/s Shrine Soft Technologies, Hyderabad –in the area of Data Analysis, SPSS and SAS
- Have good understanding using Statistical tools to process, report, and analyze the source data.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and keen desire to learn new technologies.
- Experienced in Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Statistical Analysis.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and keen desire to learn new technologies
- Utility of Quality Control Tools and Statistical Process Control to Improve the Productivity and Quality in an Industry (ISSN: 2076-3328, E-ISSN: 2076-3336)
- Data Warehousing, Data Mining, OLAP and OLTP Technologies are essential elements to support decision making process in industries. (ISSN : 0975-3397)
- The Research of Distributed Data Mining Knowledge Discovery Based on Extension Sets (International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 8– No.2, October 2010)
- The Contributions of TQM and Six SIGMA in the Organizations to Achieve the Success in Terms of Quality (International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 8– No.4, October 2010)
- Management Information System to help managers for providing decision making in an organization (ISSN: 2076-3328, E-ISSN: 2076-3336)
- The Technology, Communication and Training Interventions are some essential components in Indian BPO Industry (International Journal of Environmental Engineering and Management Vol.2, Number 2 (2011) pp 201-211.
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods Retail Market, Growth Prospect, Market Overview and Food Inflation in Indian Market – An Overview (International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology – Vol.3, Issue 1, January 2014.
Workshops and Seminars:
- Attended some National Workshops, and Current Developments in Statistics.
- Attended a training program on SPSS from SPSS-BANGALORE Conducted by JNTU – HYDERABAD.
- Attended Workshop on Research Methodology and Statistical Tools by JNTU – HYDERABAD
- C.I.C. from IGNOU, New Delhi,
- P.G.D.C.A ,
- SAS 9.1, SPSS 15e, ORACLE 8i, MINITAB